These mugs make me very happy every day.
checklist of my hipness-hipsterness-dinkness today:
- gym morning run for 30 mins
- morning coffee, eggs, and milkshake WITH SPINACH (who have i become) and raspberries (still me!)
- to be clear this is 3 seperate things, not one big milkshake.
- neutral/white outfit for full on “fashion” relevancy (well, what, i REALLY like what i figured out to wear today)
- morning instagram posted
- bixi-ed to work (toronto bike rental) with a cool backpack
- with bluetooth headphones and apple watch, phone safely in said backpack. music controlled via tapping on wrist, and no wires in the way (WHAT this is insanely amazing actually, feels like the FUTURE).
- said backpack also contains apple, a sandwich, a laptop (mac, nat), and high heels
- now to work with starbucks coffee in this industrial hip office.
please mock me for my brand-aware-on-trend-life. i can’t stand myself right now.
(clearly I don’t care what the bible says:
1 Timothy 5:6 But the one who is self-indulgent is already dead,even though she lives.)
the trip to new york was magical and recharging and i came back at normal levels of happy and excited about life.
i even went out and got totally drunk (Happy drunk!) with tom last night, which we haven’t done in ages. kind of not great for my health, i’m certain – and wow, i guess at 31 i am actually thinking of my health for the first time ever which is super weird…. but yes anyway.
landed late monday night, tuesday FLEW, wednesday FLEW (crazy busy/stressful at work – but SO MUCH easier to handle when i feel happy and normal!).
woot woot life is WONDERFUL. <3 :)
sometimes i’m like
and other times i’m like
today it’s totally the second.
Blue skies, bouncy springs
We just named two awesome things
A Nobel prize, a piece of string
You know what’s awesome? EVERYTHING!